Great News!

Had to edit the post.
I'm not in the cave.

Dragon can you move this ovet to the cave?

Last edited:
Congratulations, man. I have some experience in the field - I was a roadie for Metalica for their "Speed of Sound" tour. Bunch of assholes.

Woa dude tell me about that.:eek:

Yeah, I worked on the fringes of the music business for a short period, during my early college years. I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings, smoking a lot of thai stick, breaking into the ROTC, and bowling. To tell you the truth Aaron, I don't remember most of it.

No no, I'm in there till next year so I can transfer to UNT.

Excellent! The value of a college degree isn't what it use to be. In fact, it's less. :eek: You gotta have that sheepskin just to stay with the pack these days. Have you decided where you want to go to grad school? :confused: :p :D

Cool! Good luck and stock up on the Icy Hot :)

Oh my god. You weren't kidding on that icy hot. Im more sore from this than from working out.

Its awesome though. There's so many frustrated musicians working there and most of them in there mid 30s and 40s. On my first day I met one of the head guys and his sons;I got high with them that night.:p Its like the cave in real life.

Yeah, I worked on the fringes of the music business for a short period, during my early college years. I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings, smoking a lot of thai stick, breaking into the ROTC, and bowling. To tell you the truth Aaron, I don't remember most of it.

The Dude abides.

Back