Wedding Performane Help... part 2 (audio of actual song)

speedstickman

Just perfect for a wedding. It's not nasal. It'll be fine. Sing it another 100 times just to practice. You sound tentative but after another 100 goes, you'll be fine. Don't record them. Just sing them.... close your eyes, put your Elvis sunglasses on, and put a bit of volume into it.

Good luck, you'll be a hit, I'm sure and it's not actually about you... :D I hope you get to shag one of the bridesmaids as your performance fee.:thumbs up:

What bothers me about it, though, is that you subjected me to 10 seconds of loud extraneous noise whilst you were getting into position, knocking the guitar over and whatever. Don't do that. Edit that shit out if you want people to listen. Seriously....

Not enough power in your singing. You're singing from your throat and going nasal.
Change the key so it's in your sweet spot where you belt it out from your chest.

Sounds cool to me. Why is it all the people looking for approval in these threads sing better than I do lol. Nice guitar work, I'm much more impressed by that. Never could figure out that slap thing. . .

I think it sounds really nice. I know you said you're "not a singer," but I think you should rethink that statement. You sing a lot better than many people I've heard that consider themselves singers.

You got a little pitchy here and there, but you have a nice tone to your voice, and you have a great style. I for one would encourage you to develop your singing further, because I think you have a nice voice.

Anyway, I think you'll do great at the wedding. If you do what you did on this recording, you'll hit it out of the park, and your friend(s) will love it.

Just a personal opinion though: I would lose the major 7th ending if it were me. Didn't really seem to do anything for the song, IMHO.

Good luck! :)

Back