Thoughts on my voice?

We all hate the sound of our own voices. Remember you only hear about 40% of what other people hear. When you record it and listen back you hear the whole thing as recorded and colored by whatever mic. Sounds fine to me.

Yes man your voice is nice would you be interested in a collaboration? I perform to a few styles/genre of music from R&B, Hip Hop, to Indie Rock but I would definitely be interested in possibly getting you to sing some chorus's of mine

Good song, good sound. Go with it - your voice is not going to hold you back. It is a nice voice - you can work with it just fine.

I, personally, like your voice very much. It has a rich tonality to it, and you have done a very fine job of rendering a vocal line to a very beautiful song. I didn't care for the way in which the song cut off, but it does sound as if that wasn't intentional. Also, that has nothing to do with your voice. Keep up the very good work. Write more and (most definitely) sing more. Yours is a voice which deserves an audience.

Just super.

Just curious... what do y'all think of my voice? I personally don't like the way it sounds (even when I do manage to sing in tune)
-Tyler
Are you serious ? What's not to like ? You have a lovely voice, if this song is anything to go by. I don't hear any out of tune~ness at all. It's also a neat song.

Yes your voice sounds beautiful. It's just as good or better as many artists you hear on the radio. And for 19? ... you gotta be kidding me! :)

Wow thanks everyone for the kind words =)

I wish I could take credit for that song, but all I did was record my vocals over a backing track I found on the internet. I cut if off before the climax to the song because I messed up and was too lazy to do a second take. The song is called Everything by Lifehouse. The original singer's voice is quite a bit different than mine.
YouTube - Everything by Lifehouse

Back