Singer wanting songwriter

dancingwaters

I am a singer and I would like to get started on making a demo tape and further my carreer in music. I can sing really well but when it comes to making up songs. It doesn't happen. I sing to karaoke tapes. Frankly I don't think I am gonna get anywhere singing other peoples music. My style is like somewhere between mariah carrey and faith hill. I can improvise on the music that I sing if I have good solid words and good background music. I have never had a problem making up tunes to go with songs. Basicly harmony with the background music. If this sounds like something you would be interested in or would like more info feel free to get ahold of me. Thank you.

Incase you want to know who you are getting ahold of this is a link to my website. Just a littte about me and a couple pics.

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Harbor/2908/

Hi there, if collaboration is what you are after, come on by Collaboration Central and ask there. It's a site for musicians and people like yourself who need help but have no where to look for it. Come by and check it out. Be sure to ask your questions there.

I dont think Mariah Carey and Faith Hill do much songwriting either.....I dabble in songwriting...is there any way to hear a sample of your voice?....

Back