singer needed

ollie99

Hi
I suck at singing.
I would like some one to sing for me.
I would be very grateful.
Male voice preferred and I would like it to have a bit of grit about it, not screaming but sort of close to if you know what I mean. I would also prefer if you are able to sing in falsetto. The genre of the song is rock/metal.
If you are interested then please link me a recording of you singing so that I can make sure you are good and that the recording quality is good as well. The key is in E minor by the way.
PM me if you want more details.

I would be so very grateful if anyone could help out :)

Thanks

Only just seen this sorry, I would be very grateful! PM me some links and stuff and if you're still interested we can discuss how it will work anyway

If you still need a singer, I'd be interested in helping out. Let me know if you still need a singer

I still do :) I'm not sure if Alex will have a look back at this thread, and I don't wanna be messing with both of ya. So just PM links and stuff and I would be very appreciative :D

I am looking for singers both male and female to help me to record a few demonstration songs from a new musical set in Belfast in the 1960s when the most recent round of 'Troubles' was starting. I'm at the stage of putting up demo songs on Songcloud in the hope of interesting an amateur or student group in putting it on. I need at least one younger female singer, ideally with a Northern Ireland accent, and both an older and a younger male singer, again ideally with a Northern Ireland accent. The songs are mostly gentle reflective ballads in a 1960s style reminiscent of singers like Janis Ian, Paul Simon, Joan Baez, Leonard Cohen and the like, and the words are important so good diction needed. The musical as a whole is quite dark, similar in mood to 'Cabaret'. Please email me at: sirat@davidgardiner.net for more details.

Back