Shades Of Grey

Dogman

Unkle Ticklefingers
Here is the guitar and drum portion of what I am currently working on.
Grey Guit & Drum
It is still rough, and this is just drums, mixed to stereo, and the guitars put over the top. Mainly for SnakeDog, as he has started on some lead stuff for it, but any help is always welcome, and appreciated.

Snake, there are 5 verse/chorus changeups. I thought a solo after the 3rd one, at about 2:48, plus some noodleing at the end. Also, maybe something fun up front for the first half of the first verse....that would be until about 22 seconds in. I will try and get some scratch vocals in here, but not sure how that will go, as the drums took a lot longer than I wnated them to. If I do get some vocs, I'll PM you a new link. Otherwise, have fun, dude.
Thanks.
Ed

Dogman said:
Here is the guitar and drum portion of what I am currently working on.
Grey Guit & Drum
It is still rough, and this is just drums, mixed to stereo, and the guitars put over the top. Mainly for SnakeDog, as he has started on some lead stuff for it, but any help is always welcome, and appreciated.

Snake, there are 5 verse/chorus changeups. I thought a solo after the 3rd one, at about 2:48, plus some noodleing at the end. Also, maybe something fun up front for the first half of the first verse....that would be until about 22 seconds in. I will try and get some scratch vocals in here, but not sure how that will go, as the drums took a lot longer than I wnated them to. If I do get some vocs, I'll PM you a new link. Otherwise, have fun, dude.
Thanks.
Ed

Cool Dawg,
I'll have some fun with this and send you a few versions later in the week :D
Yeah, if you're able to get any kind of vocals recorded let me know, that'd help to know how they go for any fills, otherwise, that's okay for the solo and noodling.
I think I'll post that clip up in your other thread to see if anyone has any thoughts on the recording style before I start recording the real thing.
Peace,
Snake

Ok, here is a basic scratch track, mainly for Snake, but any comments would be nice. :D Even fagget ones.....

Scratch Track

Snake, this should give you an idea of room for leads, and such, and maybe it will give True an idea of where I have thought of vocals going, and kind of an idea of a structue.

And Euro-Gumby, if you wish to call me a "Faggott", spell it right. My wife is a second grade teacher, and says her classroom could spell this one right. Also, you need to know the definition of words you use. Since I like girls, I am technically not a "Fag", you should call me something more appropriate....I'd say MotherFucker, but we have no kids, so how about Ole-Lady Fucker? M-Kay.....????

Back