Rate my singing please?

dice145

Hey everyone. Me and a friend just belted out 4 songs this week and we were pretty happy with them. however, it seems nobody was over the top impressed :S Is anyone willing to review my vocals in the song i posted? Thanks!

radio3.cbc . ca /#/bands/Five-Foot-Roots]CBC Radio 3

Im specifically looking for a review on "clipping wings." I am the one singing at the beginning. there is 2 singers so hopefully you dont confuse the 2 of us :P

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, i can definitely see why you may think that. I'll try and spice it up a little. Any more recommendations?

I don't think you just belted these out. These sound pretty well recorded and mixed. Plus you don't just get on CBC 3 with just any old song.
Sounds okay....how many sites have you posted this on BTW?

I don't think you just belted these out. These sound pretty well recorded and mixed. Plus you don't just get on CBC 3 with just any old song.
Sounds okay....how many sites have you posted this on BTW?

Lol yeah, i used garageband and made these up at my cottage. You can get on cbc by just signing up. Im only on cbc and reverbnation. was planning on making a fb page but stopped so i can work on fixing my songs.

On another note. I have been getting a few responses after considering editing the song due to it being a little bland and have gotten a couple people saying it is due to a lack of drums and bass. could this be a serious factor? i am planning on having a drummer work on these tracks.

Your sing alright. To be honest....i would give 5 out of 10. Keep on working though it looks like there's room for improvement. Some voices can be improved and there some that cannot be improved at all, even if you get the best vocal coach in the world.

If your auditioning for AI or AGT....

x...x.........x

Or the original "talent" show......
images

I still think the gong was/is funnier than the X buzzer.
There was also that anticipation as you watched them about to swing and hit it. :D

Yeah no shit guys. If I thought it was so amazing, I wouldn't have asked for tips. but you know, thats cute.

Back