Popular songs with pitchy vocals

Just phrases/lines in songs that you can pick out as being flat or sharp. Singers that don't care about being perfect. I guess.

Pretty much every song the Red Hot Chili Peppers ever released. Even after pitch correction. Ever hear them live?

Wow, really? (RHCP)
I was gona say I must have given them a pass 'cos I like them, but I like David Bowie and I know his pitch is usually questionable!

Wow, really? (RHCP)
I was gona say I must have given them a pass 'cos I like them, but I like David Bowie and I know his pitch is usually questionable!

Yeah, no pitch perfect going on with the Peppers. I like them as well. It don't have to be perfect to make good songs.

Bowie has a voice that is kinda based on the variation of pitch with his voice. More of a style in my opinion. I don't think any pitch correction software is necessary with a voice like that. It would ruin the personality of his voice.

<bowie>I don't think any pitch correction software is necessary with a voice like that. It would ruin the personality of his voice.

Oh damn! Definitely not.

Anything by Bublé has consistent pitch errors, but only before you get to hear it. ;)
Seriously….Dude's records sounds embarrassingly robotic.

Back