Could it ever be less? after all,
we're talking about Sir Paul...
THE WALRUS!!! and WINGS!!!
and now, another facet of this
diamond talent.

Cheers!

the Faithmonster
:D

I like how people look, but they don't have an answer.

Don't worry people, your career isn't riding on your response.

Can't be any worse than the shit he's put out since the wings.

What are you expecting?

Yesterday?

It's 2001 hixmix.

Paul M. died in 1969. His double (planted by the CIA to spy on the drug counter-culture) can't write good songs. That's why Paul M. hasn't written anything good since the Beatles and also why his new album will suck dead air.

Way to go,

You mentioned the FT word, now some robot will remove this entire thread.

Thanks Scriabin!

:)

If a Paul McCartney thread turns into a FT thread, he'll (FT) probably use it as a "review" on his MP3 site. :eek:

The other day, needing some yuks, I went there....

Latest song title:

"I Believe in Karma"

hmmmm guess he better look out...

Queue

I think the McCartney stuff might be OK, he's gone through some tough times recently what with Linda dying. Shit like that might inspire a good tune or two... Then again, being in Love and getting married might do the same...

Then again, being a billionaire and being single, always inspires and motivates a person to create great works of art.

Well, his last record, Run Devil Run, was pretty good.

Run Devil Run: It's rootsy, be-bop-a-lula-ish, and all that, [live-in-studio], and not sappy, melodic, showtune music, at all.

The next McCartney record should be ok, [is one due out soon?]. McCartney's still young at heart, and still loves to jam.

[did I say 'record'?]:confused:

Scriabin said:
i have heard the future of rock and it is oh...nevermind:rolleyes:

That doesn't surprise me.. Since Nevermind, no one in rock has sold any records that deviated from this album..

If Linda's death is any indication of the depth of inspiration Paul's next album will contain, then maybe we can look to whatever album he put out after John's death as to what we can expect.

Cy

"might inspire a good tune or two... Then again, being in Love and getting married might do the same..."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D :rolleyes: :) :p

Of course it will be good; how could it not be!?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by hixmix
Will the new Paul McCartney album be any good?

DJ Pete, the above quote suggests New as in not old or past. ;)

t

Back