Need help with lyrics???

someone else

I have tons of different tunes, some with a few words, some with none, some with a melody line some without and yet others that don't need words, I am not a very good lyracist, so if anyone is, let me hear from you....

You want lyrics; I'm right here. I aint modest but I'm pretty fuckin' good with words as well.

Seriously, if I can help in any way just let me know.

Thanks for responding to this thread, I'm sorry everyone, about not staying rite with it, but I'm a little pre-occupied with the thing that the Eastcoasters are trying to put together sometime this summer.....(Dragons cave, Noreasters) and besides, this thread is a little premature, as I don't have any of my material digitized yet, so really can't share it with anyone long distance yet.... :(

Well if you pay for the holiday; Ill come over to you.

I ment that as a joke; but there is logic there. You pay out a couple of hudred and in return you'll stand to make millions.

hmm

i can do lyrics. I do everything for the mix. One trick you might want to know (even if this isn't helpful), is that you want a rythm that is consistent usually, i mean of course you can use some that aren't and all, but sometimes its nice if you do. Or at least be in rythm. If you can't match the amount of syllables per line, just hold one of the word and shift pitches on it. Finger Eleven (my heros) are extremely good at doing this. I can't wait till saturday!

Back