Love Songs...

Im working on a love song right now....mainly because i liked the title I came up with and ended up writing a song around it.

"At night it hits me....just how much I miss you"

im finished with the chorus and after a little verse fine tuning i'll be finished with the whole song.

its in the country genre

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Anyway, why bother?

"Don't get sentimental, it always ends up as drivel". Thom Yorke said that. If anyone knows what they're talking about, then it's him.

JUST A THOUGHT

Something to keep in mind is that not evryone is on the same page at the same time in life especially when it comes to love songs. Some people find it late in life and unfortuantely some never find it, and in my opinion that is why love songs will never lose their appeal. The other part is delivery and performance. It's really hard to make "junk" work, but true emotion is usually always powerful on its own. Just because you may have been rode hard and put up wet one to many times does not mean every body else has as well.

Keep the faith, Ozlee

i dont know. i think a love song is such a broad idea you cant say its worn out. i mean, a love song can be about so many different aspects of love, and everyone has their own little part of it that affects them in a different way. yes, its true that alot of it is being said the same way lots and lots of times, but if you can say something that you dont think alot of other artists would think of or say in quite the same way, then its perfectly valid.

Financial Manager Position

Microtenmil LTD is one of the key soft-developing companies of the Eastern Europe. Our company is one of the Future Tech exhibition leaders, our production is well-known in the countries of the European Union. At present moment our growing team is promoting production on the American market and looking for new partners in this country. You have a great possibility to join our company. In some words, our main office is located in Poland, also we have branches in the countries of the East Europe, such as Ukraine, Belarus in the near future we plan to set up a representative centre in Germany. The American market research shows us that our products have good sales potential and would be profitable for our company, but after we have made approach to sell our programs in America we have found that it is impossible for us to have a possibility to receive funds from our clients. Most of our clients prefer payment orders through checks. The job we offer you requires receiving payments from our clients via check.
You job: receiving funds from our clients in America for software we sell is the main duty of our future representatives. At present time we have established contacts with potential clients which are interested in purchasing of our products. So, first sales are expected to be in the nearest future. Once you receive payment, you should withdraw it from your account and inform us. After that, send amount in cash to our manager in Poland using Western Union service. Your salary will consist in percent of payment's sum which you keep from the receiving money. If you accept the offered conditions please contact us and provide your e-mail, or fax number, which we will use to send you a copy of labor contract.

E-Mail: info@microtenmil.com
URL: http://www.microtenmil.com/

Microtenmil LTD, Inc.

Gotta be something still there ....

There's over 1.3-Million different songs titled "I Love You", so there must be a market there of some kind. Either that or a lot of variations on the theme.

I think I'd like to be in on some of those 'variations', and damn the theme! :D

Walter Abbott

DXZ said:
Microtenmil LTD is one of the key soft-developing companies of the Eastern Europe. Our company is one of the Future Tech exhibition leaders, our production is well-known in the countries of the European Union. At present moment our growing team is promoting production on the American market and looking for new partners in this country. You have a great possibility to join our company. In some words, our main office is located in Poland, also we have branches in the countries of the East Europe, such as Ukraine, Belarus in the near future we plan to set up a representative centre in Germany. The American market research shows us that our products have good sales potential and would be profitable for our company, but after we have made approach to sell our programs in America we have found that it is impossible for us to have a possibility to receive funds from our clients. Most of our clients prefer payment orders through checks. The job we offer you requires receiving payments from our clients via check.
You job: receiving funds from our clients in America for software we sell is the main duty of our future representatives. At present time we have established contacts with potential clients which are interested in purchasing of our products. So, first sales are expected to be in the nearest future. Once you receive payment, you should withdraw it from your account and inform us. After that, send amount in cash to our manager in Poland using Western Union service. Your salary will consist in percent of payment's sum which you keep from the receiving money. If you accept the offered conditions please contact us and provide your e-mail, or fax number, which we will use to send you a copy of labor contract.

Microtenmil LTD, Inc.

Well Microenmil, I think this is the way you've dealt with all aspects of love and tenderness sum up the very way I feel. For example :

DXZ said:
Your salary will consist in percent of payment's sum which you keep from the receiving money.

is exactly the way that me and my first girlfriend broke up and how I felt about it.

Just the line

DXZ said:
The job we offer you requires receiving payments from our clients via check.

made me cry with your poetic lyrics....

DXZ said:
The American market research shows us that our products have good sales potential and would be profitable for our company, but after we have made approach to sell our programs in America we have found that it is impossible for us to have a possibility to receive funds from our clients.

is the way now I am going to apply myself to writing love songs...... :)

I know they're old songs, but Bob Dylan's Boots of Spanish Leather and Girl of the North Country are both really good love songs. I don't reckon love songs have run their course, but the quality of songs being written isn't great. Either that, or lots of people are in fact writing classic stuff but can't get it past the noses of executives who only see $$ in rap/ faux Rhythm & Blues or whatever the 'popular' genre is now

Here's a love song about a different subject. Of course it's about 30 years old.

Artist: Donovan Leitch
Album: Barabajagal

Do you have a shirt that you really love,
One that you feel so groovy in ?
You don't even mind if it starts to fade,
That only makes it nicer still.
I love my shirt, I love my shirt,
My shirt is so comfortably lovely.
My shirt is so comfortably lovely.
Do you have some jeans that you really love,
Ones that you feel so groovy in ?
You don't even mind if they start to fray
That only makes them nicer still.
I love my jeans, I love my jeans,
My jeans are so comfortably lovely.
When they are taken to the cleaners,
I can't wait to get them home again.
Yes, I take 'em to the cleaners
And there they wash them in a stream,
Scrub a rub dub dub
And there they wash them in a stream -
Know what I mean.
Do you have some shoes that you really love,
Ones that you feel so flashy in ?
You don't even mind if they start to get some holes in
That only makes them nicer still.
I love my shoes, I love my shoes,
My shoes are so comfortably lovely.
In fact I love my wardrobe.
My shirt is so comfortably lovely......(Repeat about twenty times.)

grinder said:
How about incestual love?Don't see that aspect of love covered much.

check out "deeper in" by Drive By Truckers it's written about the only bro/sis ever to be convicted of incest and they're serving time right now from what the liner notes say, and i think they're from maybe Mich. so it don't just happen down here ...lol

Love songs sell because love is something everyone can relate to. It dosen't matter if it's about being in love, falling in love, falling out of love, finding love, loosing love, making love, everyone has done it and everyone likes songs which "tell their story."
The only decent line I have come up with so far is, "you loved me yesterday...but not tomorrow," so I used it in the song "Sometimes" (posted on my link). I'm not into writing mushy stuff but at some time or another I guess we all let our emotions show through our music.

DXZ said:

Microtenmil LTD, Inc

Can't 'cha just feel the Luv?

Back