Looking for R&B/Pop singers in Toronto!

Wazn

My production team and I are looking for male and female singers (R&B/POP) for multiple demos!

Anyone from Ontario Canada interested!?

:drunk:

More details please
- where do you record?
- what kind of equipment
- demos for what?
- original or cover?
- how much does it pay?

Nuemann U-87

This is one of the widely used vocal microphones in studio recording. Even then.... different microphones will sound slightly differently depending on your particular voice and range.
Or you can use different tracks to record some of your own vocals using different mics and see the difference. You might even like a mic that does not sound exactly like you.

I am an RnB artist from toronto. I've done a bit of recording over the last 2 years and I'm looking for a professional group to take me to the next level.

You can check out my video on youtube of Peter Jackson and JmorE "Come on Over". let me know what you think.

JmorE

This is one of the widely used vocal microphones in studio recording. Even then.... different microphones will sound slightly differently depending on your particular voice and range.
Or you can use different tracks to record some of your own vocals using different mics and see the difference. You might even like a mic that does not sound exactly like you.
What the hell are you talking about?

Back