looking for co-writer

Kevin Scott

I'm a songwriter looking to trade/exchange ideas,songs, (from Home tapes done on my tascam 488mk11 8-track portastudio or CD mixdowns of such) I play E/A guitars and bass and some keyboards. I've been doing home taping for over 30 years begining on a teac 3340. I look at the lyric sites for words but the people mostly don't play and tend to be on the "I wanna be a country songwriter type". I'm open to all styles and still dream of writing a hit song but I also love home taping cuz you can do anything. Hope to find some new friends here.E-mail me at rynick1@aol.com

Hey,

I've been writting solo for a long time. I did my first colaberation a year or so ago. It was a lot fun and quite rewarding.

Are you looking for something specific? What are your personal proclivities and /or defaults?

Theron.

I saw your post on stage fright you got some good advice . I'll e-mail more to you. Also I'd like to add to my post that I also do computer recording but I need more computer to do it better I'm planning to upgrade more in 2002. Its hard to wear all the hats sometimes in the studio. Also I like country but its not my main style its just some of the people that send me lyrics don't have a clue. I'm looking to hook up with people that play and have some equipment and knowledge of the studio. I like the stones ,oasis and the BLACK CROWES best .KEVIN

cooperative domain?

Here's just an idea...

wouldn't it be possible to have a shared domain on some website, postinng really unpretentious recordings of half-finished songs or song ideas, together with lyrics in Word format or something, and collaborate? Or if the songs are completed, post them there for each others opinions?

It shouldn't be necessary in this day and age to have to be in the same location to find a creative way to work together right? I'm in the UK, moving to Sweden, but would love to collaborate with inspiring writers from Belgium, the US, anywhere..!

Just my my 2c worth... :) Tommy

Back