I wanna hold your hand by the Beatles Cover by Ellise

I'm assuming you're looking for feedback on your singing? You have a nice voice, you definitely can sing. I personally don't care for the background music being so low volume, but I get that you're showcasing the singing so it makes sense. Also, just my personal opinion here, I don't like it when singers/artists change the arrangement/melody of the song too much. Especially to showcase their skills with runs or other embellishments. Just a pet peeve of mine though so take that for what it's worth.

I'm assuming you're looking for feedback on your singing? You have a nice voice, you definitely can sing. I personally don't care for the background music being so low volume, but I get that you're showcasing the singing so it makes sense. Also, just my personal opinion here, I don't like it when singers/artists change the arrangement/melody of the song too much. Especially to showcase their skills with runs or other embellishments. Just a pet peeve of mine though so take that for what it's worth.

I know you mean well, but don't even bother.

In every thread that she posts a song, she doesn't come back to acknowledge, thank, discuss, or elaborate on any feedback she gets.

She's just spamming, pure and simple. This is a perfect example of everything that's wrong with this section of the forum. People come here, post their spam, don't ever comment or post anywhere else, and don't even comment in their own threads. This is the epitome of a click whore, and I don't mean that because she's female. I would use the term "Click whore" to describe the many guys that do the same thing here.

In every thread that she posts a song, she doesn't come back to acknowledge, thank, discuss, or elaborate on any feedback she gets.

She's just spamming, pure and simple. This is a perfect example of everything that's wrong with this section of the forum. People come here, post their spam, don't ever comment or post anywhere else, and don't even comment in their own threads. This is the epitome of a click whore, and I don't mean that because she's female. I would use the term "Click whore" to describe the many guys that do the same thing here.

Gotcha. I will watch out for this stuff in the future. I guess I should have known considering there wasn't even a few words in the post (just the video).

That's the gist of it.

Hi Guys I am 15 from Australia and I want to be a professional singing so I am not spamming and I am looking for feedback. I always want to improve so sorry that you have got the wrong impression

Hi Xcaliber

I am not hear to spam. I love singing and enjoy the feedback. Any feedback I do take in. I try to make every song my own. I am 15 from Australia and I apologies if everyone thinks I am spamming. I will be more respectful and make sure I post responses in future. Thank you for your interest and feedback

Hi Guys I am 15 from Australia and I want to be a professional singing so I am not spamming and I am looking for feedback. I always want to improve so sorry that you have got the wrong impression
You're pretty and look like a nice person. But you have to learn to give and take. You can't just post your stuff and not thank, or at least acknowledge the people that take the time to try and help you. I mean, if you're not going to comment on other people's posts, at least comment on your own posts when someone else is nice enough to take the time and try and help you.

That's all I'm saying.

Hi Again I only post of these sites to get views on how I can improve. I have not done this before. I will make sure I come on these sites more often. I do read the comments again I did not mean to offend anyone and your points are well taken.

It's a fair point well made.
These forums are built on give and take.
As Rami says, at least coming back to acknowledge and discuss advice would generally be expected.

I too found the 'unique take' on the song a bit much but that's just personal preference - you won't please everyone.
You have a nice voice and good strong tone. You should definitely stick at it, if that was ever in question. :)

Hi Again I only post of these sites to get views on how I can improve. I have not done this before. I will make sure I come on these sites more often. I do read the comments again I did not mean to offend anyone and your points are well taken.
Don't feel obliged to do anything you're not comfortable with just to please a big mouth like me. :)

But common courtesy would suggest that at least acknowledging the time others take to help you isn't asking too much.

You should definitely stick at it, if that was ever in question. :)
Good point. You have some talent and a lot of potential. My comments have nothing to do with discouraging you. Keep at it. You're good. With practice, you can be very good and even great. That's up to you.

Sure there's clickbait whores.

But in this case she did come back and respond on this thread. :-)

Nice voice.

Probably be careful here guys....
I might take a leaf out of Gecko's book and clean this up a bit, if no one minds.

Edit. Yeah, in fact I just tidied those posts up.
If you don't want to watch, don't comment.

Ellisek, your voice is good, strong and has a pleasing character.

I particularly like the interpretation of the song . . . I'm a sucker for anything that's out of the ordinary; it shows the people are imaginative and willing to take risks.

There are many things that could be improved with the recording. The middle eight, for example, could be held together a bit more tightly.

The relationship between vocal and backing is out of kilter. I expect you are playing the backing track through a stereo of some sort, and just singing along to it.

A decent recording would really lift the song. For all that, the strength in your voice is readily apparent.

Thank you Gecko I think I the idea of doing this song was song but it is limited with what I can do with it. I should have had the recording a little louder and yes it was through a stereo

Hi Xcaliber

I am not hear to spam. I love singing and enjoy the feedback. Any feedback I do take in. I try to make every song my own. I am 15 from Australia and I apologies if everyone thinks I am spamming. I will be more respectful and make sure I post responses in future. Thank you for your interest and feedback

No worries. Sounds like you get the gist of what we're saying now. :)

You'll get a lot of good feedback from this forum if you come back and acknowledge it.

I would say time to get good at recording now! So work on your voice and work on your recording and mixing too.

And try to get into Australian idol competition or other voice contests. Getting likes and nice comments in youtube will feel good, but won't get you too far if you wanna be a singer, I think. Also, I don't think you will get much professional feedback about your voice/singing from this forum because this is a recording forum. If you waana learn more about recording , then this is the forum for you!

Back