I really need your Opinion on my singing voice

loulou

Hi all,
I really want to learn to sing but I have a horrible voice and that s what my brother and sister tell me. So I would really appreciate it if you listen to my voice and tell me your opinion (advice or comments) I just recorded very rapidly the song without practice

Last edited:
You should always warm up your voice before singing and only post your best recordings.

Don't you have any people in your real life that you can consult with on this matter?? What is it with some of you people that you feel the need to consult with strangers?

These how's 'my singing' posts seem more like a narcissistic plea for acceptance.

I didn't even listen, and wont, but if you are serious about your singing, do what everyone else that is good at something has done. Study, Learn, and practice. Practice for hours on end, and then practice some more.

And quit looking for approval with these silly posts.

I understand your point of view but the problem is that I am so shy and I am very insecure, ( I ve been practicing for 2 months ( doing vocal and breathing exercices). However, I don't like my tone and I wanted to get any other feedback

RFR-a little harsh, don't you think? Why even post if you're not willing to help the guy out?

LouLou-I don't think your voice is bad, you just need to practice. Watch some videos on YouTube or get a vocal coach.

RFR-a little harsh, don't you think? Why even post if you're not willing to help the guy out?

LouLou-I don't think your voice is bad, you just need to practice. Watch some videos on YouTube or get a vocal coach.

I've been watching Felicia Ricci on YouTube a week ago! Do you recommend a specific channel? Thank you for your feedback

Most of us here spend alot of time and money learning our craft. singing is no different from playing an instrument. if you are serious take lessons or start a band. you have to invest the effort to see results. :D

I don't think it was harsh at all. Definitely less harsh that getting booed off stage, or ridiculed at an audition.
And I did give advice. Damn good advice. It is the advice that every professional has used.

You don't get good by asking people if you are any good on the internet, you get good by developing your talent and chops through practice.

but if you are serious about your singing, do what everyone else that is good at something has done. Study, Learn, and practice. Practice for hours on end, and then practice some more.

Your voice sounds fine to me. Can it be better, sure, but you have a decent start. Practice, if you can find someone to give you lessons, record yourself maybe with some backing tracks it could help your develop your voice. Singing is a skill, you just have to really work at it.

I don't think it was harsh at all. Definitely less harsh that getting booed off stage, or ridiculed at an audition.
And I did give advice. Damn good advice. It is the advice that every professional has used.

You don't get good by asking people if you are any good on the internet, you get good by developing your talent and chops through practice.

How do you know he's not practicing?

He said 2 months. That's not a long time. To become good or great requires more than that.

Sounds like you're more mifffed than he is.

:D

Besides, there is a common theme running in this thread.

PRACTICE

make sure you always warm up before singing. also one thing you should work on is diction your words while singing are slurred

your intonation (hitting notes accurately) is bang on :)

the only thing i really notice is your accent (some phrasing issues) would like to hear you sing in your native language :)

the one thing that sets a good singer high above others (besides hype) is emotional content,your voice is a weapon,its a tool to convey what you feel inside .. if you never felt sad how can you recreate it? .. you cant,you can only impersonate it n go through the motions (monkey see,monkey do) this results is dead,lifeless performances ...

shut your eyes,be that homeless guy,be cold and hungry .. feel that complete misery... concentrate on how it feels

and while were at it,find some quiet time n turn this up

in short (unlike many who post here) yes you can sing :)

Back