How do i extend my range?

Practice. If you have an instrument, play the highest note you can sing and each day, go one note higher until it's fairly comfortable. Then move to the next note.
I bet however, that, vocal lessons would surprize you in how wide your range actually is now.

In order to more precisely help you, more information is needed. Are you male or female? If male, tenor or baritone? Proper singing technique can cure some range issues, but there can usually be some extension to one's range by the use of specific exercises, depending upon individual vocal issues. This is why coaching/lessons is so important for a developing voice...not everyone can benefit from cookie-cutter advice.

I've never heard of the cat meow before! A common exercise usually employed to extend one's range is known as the "lip trill" -- a little hard to describe here, but if you heard it done, it would make perfect sense. Not all people are able to do this exercise properly, though. I'm one of them, and have been singing 40 years.

-Bruce

Haven't you heard? It's not the size of your range but the way you use it...

I'm sure there are plenty of herbal supplements online that you can purchase to extend your range. There's even pills to prolong your range, but if it lasts more than four hours - seek medical attention.

Back