How to change the pitch of an acapella without change the KEY

fc433ace

please help me :cry:

I've been trying to create this effect like this music below, it's like the pitch changes but not the notes, it doesn't get off the scale (starts at 00:30)

youtube.com/watch?v=OiZ6SYY4NZA

PLEASE HELP GUYS ;-; I use Ableton Live 9

Sounds like you're describing aggressive auto-tune?
It's gone beyond well established into the realm of done-to-death,
but basically it's using autotune to transition from one note to the next faster and more precisely than the human voice could do naturally.

Using Melodyne or Waves Tune or something like that, look for an option called 'transition time' or 'attack' or similar.

I don't use Ableton but maybe someone who does will come along soon... :)

please help me :cry:

I've been trying to create this effect like this music below, it's like the pitch changes but not the notes, it doesn't get off the scale (starts at 00:30)

youtube.com/watch?v=OiZ6SYY4NZA

PLEASE HELP GUYS ;-; I use Ableton Live 9

Create that effect? Nothing other than the overused pitch correction and a reverb on parts. @30 seconds that is a reverse reverb. You record a vocal track with reverb on it, reverse it and play it back on a new track.

Not to judge, but if you listen to people being up for days on cocaine, you might be yourself. Then maybe you would have figured this out yourself? Don't do drugs! :)

Sounds like you're describing aggressive auto-tune?
It's gone beyond well established into the realm of done-to-death,
but basically it's using autotune to transition from one note to the next faster and more precisely than the human voice could do naturally.

Using Melodyne or Waves Tune or something like that, look for an option called 'transition time' or 'attack' or similar.

I don't use Ableton but maybe someone who does will come along soon... :)

Thankkk youuu so much dude, i just downloaded melodyne and i'm gonna try this
i fucking love ya <3

you didn't heard the effect, you probably just heard the first part of the vocal... i meant that vocals starts at 30 sec, but the effect appears around 40 sec, maybe a lil bit less.

Sounded like a bad anomaly of Autotune to me. Melodyne will do the same if pushed hard from a bad note.

If in fact I hear what you are talking about where the note seems to go an octave lower. That is a badly tuned note that seemed to work I suppose.

An effect by accident.

What are we talking about?

"...I forgot what day..." and "...'allo, 'allo, 'allo...."

???

If so, the change is caused by the singer.

As for autotune......I said before....it's a sound! It's meant to sound autotuned. Some people like it. That's "art" for you.

You mean where the pitch drops really low for a note or two?

They're probably pitch shifting it by a full octave (12 half steps) so that it goes all the way around back to the same key.

Back