Thread: Getting it back in shape

Thanks

Getting it back in shape

Sign in to disable this ad
    I haven't done any serious singing for some time, and these days I don't use my voice much at all - speaking or singing.

Many times my voice will break when I'm using my normal speaking voice, and when I sing I'm ok until I need to move up an octave,
    then it breaks again. I've found taking 10-15 minutes to warm up by singing loud helps quite a bit. Then I can lower my singing volume
    and the higher notes are no problem. I can also hit some deeper notes as well after the warm up.

So as a warm-up aid for this vocal I have to track, I'm using my phone and earbuds so I can play the bit of the song I have in Dropbox
    and sing along to it while I'm going about my daily business. My voice ought to be in good enough shape to record after a couple of days.

I really like singing live with a loud band - I can get more expressive when I'm immersed.
    Failure - - the path of least persistence
    And, uh, oh - hire a decorator to come in here quick, 'cause... DAMN.

Thanks
    I haven't done any genuine singing for quite a while, and nowadays I don't utilize my voice much by any stretch of the imagination - talking or singing.

Commonly my voice will break when I'm utilizing my ordinary talking voice, and when I sing I'm alright until the point that I have to climb an octave,

at that point it breaks once more. I've discovered taking 10-15 minutes to heat up by singing uproarious aides a lot. At that point I can bring down my singing volume

what's more, the higher notes are no issue. I can hit some more profound notes too after the warm up.

So as a warm-up help for this vocal I need to follow, I'm utilizing my telephone and earbuds so I can play the bit of the melody I have in Dropbox

what's more, chime in to it while I'm approaching my day by day business. My voice should be fit as a fiddle to record following a few days.

I extremely like singing live with a noisy band - I can get increasingly expressive when I'm inundated.

Thanks
    I yelped. It helped.
    Win 7 Ult Dell i7 4core 6700ghz 32 GB, 1,2x2, 4 Tb Barracuda HD's running Pro tools 2018 through Allen&Heath Qu-32

Thread Information