"click bait". Seriously....it's called a "Forum for Feedback". Wankers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brettbuc

Banned
"click bait". Seriously....it's called a "Forum for Feedback". Wankers!

Moderators: What's with the old dudes who cry "click bait" when we ask for vocal feedback? Isn't this what the forums are for? LOL! Please ban such people. They are lame. :thumbs up:

---------- Update ----------

So...on a "vocal forum" we should what....post about the weather? OMG! FACK OFF!

I suggest you avoid insulting other members and moderators, and ignore comments that you don't like.
If you think they're in violation of the forum rules, you're invited to report them.

Also, I think you mean Johnny Deep, not Jimmys69.

I've just seen these guys SLAM others over and over. Who fricken CARES if people want feedback on their voice, singing, recording, validation, whatever!!!! Seriously! Let love rule! I'll stand against these old guy bullies every day of the week! But next time, I'll just message moderators. (which I did in this situation, I just didn't wait for them to do their "magic". Anyway...cheers! ROCK ON!!!!

I've just seen these guys SLAM others over and over. Who fricken CARES if people want feedback on their voice, singing, recording, validation, whatever!!!! Seriously! Let love rule! I'll stand against these old guy bullies every day of the week! But next time, I'll just message moderators. (which I did in this situation, I just didn't wait for them to do their "magic". Anyway...cheers! ROCK ON!!!!

Apologies, I didn't catch your report. Have a few other situations going on in there. :p

It's not as bad as it looks. We get a surprising amount of click bait and drive-bys here.
One member actually wrote and recorded a (brilliant) song about it. ;)

It's not nice to be on the receiving end, but it doesn't take very much to 'prove' yourself either.
Maybe ask for specific help or engage people directly?

Whether right or wrong, short posts with a link usually get treated as attention posts.

Ok. So what you are saying is that someone who asks for feedback (in a "funny" sarchartic way, in a "short post" is something called "link bait"?? Ok then. This is weird. You all are so wrapped up in your egos, you can't just ignore someone who might not be asking in the "right way", according to your nerdy standards, you nust have to speak up and make that person feel unwelcome on this forum? And the moderator agrees? Ok then...going on stage in 2 hours. Gonna hang with some chicks now. And when I say "chicks" i mean "your mom".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back