Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need a constructive detailed feedback on my records and singing please 🙏🏻

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Gave a quick listen. Sounds to me like you are using way too much compression on the vocal track. Lips smacks, breathing, tongue noises are all as loud as your voice. Editing them out won't work because most of it happens when you're singing.

Dial back the compression and work on your mic technique.

Thanks
    Iv got it. Thank u so much 🙏🏻 To be honest I record it all using earphones. Also perfomancing on video is bit harder than when recording on audio, because there I can be focused more on singing. Almost all of my records I made on video, like these 2 that I posted, I had to convert them then.

I know the sound would be different if I sing with a normal mic plus pop fix , I did record at studio when I was young and fresh lol Thank you anyway! I understand what you mean exactly, I appreciate it. How about vocals, song delivery and these kind of things though?
    Last edited by AliceInMus; 01-14-2019 at 01:27.

Thanks
    Thank you a lot for the advice! Iv got it. Will try to focus on this 👍🏻

Thanks
    What kind of mic are you using? Your voices are darn good. You need to learn how to to work the microphone to not over power the backing tracks. Yes , there is some breathiness and plosives , but that can be fixed in edits. Pop screen filter and learn how to work the mic to your advantage. I'm hope you didn't use any kind of auto tune. It's not needed if you're a good singer,

Thanks
    Hi and thank you so much for your comment! 🙏🏻 Iv got it all! Well, Iím singing with earphones in the app called Smule. Those 2 songs were recorded there as videos and then I converted them into mp4 files. According to auto tune, no there is no auto tune option there on smule app but there are some filters, but I always use only one filter as most of all of the other people do there, which is Super Studio filter , that if you adjust it it brings kinda letís call it ďa feeling of singing in a bathroomĒ and some echo to the record (little echo or much of echo - you can adjust it all there yourself) . I donít have a normal professional mic at home (unfortunately). Iím looking forward to get it though!

But I feel there is also smth wrong with my vocals exactly, I feel they are weak and not stable, not confident Iíd say. What did you feel when you were listening to the recording?

Thanks
    I think you SOOUND FANtastic!!! learn to work the mic as in reducing plosives inhalations, etc., that is all experiential

the ONLY critique I would say would be DICTION...if english is not your native tongue....this is understandable....pull in the idea of OPENING the jaw/mouth more so as to PRONOUNCE so as to be understood MORE CLEARLY

but you have a Natural LUSH inviting voice!! Bravah!!!

Thanks
    Aw thank you!! ❤️ I find my voice weak to be honest, I wish it to be more powerful and sound was more rounded, but when I want to add power to my voice I hear it sounds kinda sharp and squeezed, Iím not sure how to explain it exactly 😁 I didnít notice my pronunciation is not good, Iíll focus on it more! Thank you so much for taking your time and giving me a feedback 😊🧡

Thread Information