Do I sing nasally?

Big Thier

I'm a pop punk singer, and this genre has a reputation for whiny, nasally, yelled vocals.

Personally I try to sing as technically as possible. I'm not a "trained" singer by any means, but have been singing for 5 years.

Thanks!

I think your vocal sounds fine. I did not find it to be nasal by any means. In fact, your voice sounds perfect for this genre. By the way, I've subscribed to your channel, liked, as well as commented on your video (my YouTube name is Prawol Bhattarai). Also, I think your lyric video looks great and I was curious how you made this video. I'm a big fan of lyric videos myself and would love to make something similar in the future. Cheers!!

I think your vocal sounds fine. I did not find it to be nasal by any means. In fact, your voice sounds perfect for this genre. By the way, I've subscribed to your channel, liked, as well as commented on your video (my YouTube name is Prawol Bhattarai). Also, I think your lyric video looks great and I was curious how you made this video. I'm a big fan of lyric videos myself and would love to make something similar in the future. Cheers!!
I'm only seeing this now. Thanks for the kind words!

I made the artwork and background, chose the fonts, etc. Video was made by some dude in India, just let me know I can hook you up with his contact.

Back