Comments/opinions/feedback

I suspect that you already know you have a very good voice indeed. What is that song? Not my cup of tea, but you seem to be handling it well, with that tricky change.

I suspect that you already know you have a very good voice indeed. What is that song? Not my cup of tea, but you seem to be handling it well, with that tricky change.

It’s “Think of Me” from the musical “Phantom of the Opera”.

Well I'll be. I saw "Phantom" about 15 years ago in Chicago, and I was impressed with the excellent staging. We sat very close to the stage, and it was funny to see one of the actors in a lesser role ham it up with the orchestra director. Are you in any productions now? Is that your intention? It sounds like you might have a career on the stage, if you don't already.

No lol, I’m not in any productions, never have been (unless you count church/school choirs) and most likely never will be. I’m 48 years old with multiple medical conditions that prevent me from even singing in choirs anymore. The most/best I can do nowadays is online karaoke, which I’m grateful for. I sing purely for my own enjoyment and pleasure. Thank you for listening and for your kind words!

Sounds great. You have a really good voice. Thumbs up!

it's too bad you can't perform on the stage, but if you get joy from doing what you're doing now, then that's good.

Back