Please test this link

ecc83

Yahoo - login

Not dangerous I assure you, just a link about AIs that someone said nobody else could open?

Ah! Now it did not come up like that elsewhere.

Dave.

I didn't click on it but seeing the URL when hovering over it makes me think it's a link to someone's private mailbox, which isn't going to open for anyone but the logged in user.

I didn't click on it but seeing the URL when hovering over it makes me think it's a link to someone's private mailbox, which isn't going to open for anyone but the logged in user.

Thanks Keith. Yes it is a link from Presonus but I was sure I had copied such thing to forums before and never had a problem? Has the protocol changed or something?

Dave.

Thanks Keith. Yes it is a link from Presonus but I was sure I had copied such thing to forums before and never had a problem? Has the protocol changed or something?

Dave.
I'm guessing it's just what is highlighted when you right-click and select "copy link" or however you're capturing the URL. If the link is from Presonus (in an email?), click on it, go to the site, and then copy the URL from the address bar in the browser.

Yes, a cockup on my part it seems but that is the first time that has happened to me.

The link is for the latest Presonus USB C interfaces.

Dave.

It took me to a yahoo email account that I didn't know I had, so I read some mails that I'd not seen before - thanks. It didn't take me anywhere interesting though?

Back