Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: need a list of sellers of audio gear hard and soft

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    I didn't see any mention of Reverb. It's not technically a seller in the traditional sense but it seems that many sellers are also posting there. It's quickly becoming my go-to site, either for browsing or a specific search.

I also have to second (or third) B&H. If you are a gear junky (audio, video, photo, etc.) it's hard to beat for both price and availability. I'm sure that in a couple of years they will be selling skis and motor boats, too. They have just about any toy anyone could ever want. My daughter lives in NYC and she says their retail store (9th Avenue, I think) is like dying and going to heaven. Just don't try ordering on the sabbath or anywhere close to any Jewish holiday. They are owned and operated by orthodox jews. So they are pretty serious about not working when the Old Testament God says, "Don't work or I'll smite you."

Finally, I have to mention Elderly Instruments. They don't carry a lot of pro audio gear but it's one of the best guitar shops in the US--especially for acoustic instruments. Just about everything I've ever bought that doesn't have a pickup came from there. And I hate Meechigan,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dwillis45 View Post
    I didn't see any mention of Reverb. It's not technically a seller in the traditional sense but it seems that many sellers are also posting there. It's quickly becoming my go-to site, either for browsing or a specific search.

I also have to second (or third) B&H. If you are a gear junky (audio, video, photo, etc.) it's hard to beat for both price and availability. I'm sure that in a couple of years they will be selling skis and motor boats, too. They have just about any toy anyone could ever want. My daughter lives in NYC and she says their retail store (9th Avenue, I think) is like dying and going to heaven. Just don't try ordering on the sabbath or anywhere close to any Jewish holiday. They are owned and operated by orthodox jews. So they are pretty serious about not working when the Old Testament God says, "Don't work or I'll smite you."

Finally, I have to mention Elderly Instruments. They don't carry a lot of pro audio gear but it's one of the best guitar shops in the US--especially for acoustic instruments. Just about everything I've ever bought that doesn't have a pickup came from there. And I hate Meechigan,
    thanks

I have used B&H on a number of occasions with good results and no problems

Thread Information