My NAMM 2018 experience....

SAM CA

I was there Thursday/Saturday. This year I tried not to fall in the same trap of spending half of my day in Korg, Yamaha...or another giant's booth. I choose the halls totally randomly and it worked out very well! I got to meet a lot of new faces that I would normally miss due to the reason above. I've been to the NAMM over 20 times but this is the first time that I actually took a camera with me. I'm a newbie so still struggling with the lighting settings. I complied the photos/videos into one Video. The last two performances are recorded at the Universal Audio and Telefunken booth:

thats a pretty massive video, never been to a NEMMS show, a lot more marching band type instruments than Id guessed. the Nuemann U67 reissue was a GAS moment...

Glad you enjoyed. If you ever decide to visit, do A LOT of walking and hiking prior to the show because you're going to need that energy. What I like about this show is that almost all companies show up with their best. Also you get to meet your music heroes/idols...etc.

Back