Thread: MikesMixMaster.com Scamming Many Clients Online - Not Funny..

Thanks

MikesMixMaster.com Scamming Many Clients Online - Not Funny..

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey Everyone! Here is some info i came across on gearslutz about this fraud mixing and mastering company Mikes Mix Master

:eek: Below ill be posting a story of someone's experience on Gearslutz:

"
    Watch out for corn artist scammer MikesMixMaster.com!!

Seem to be known for exposing other companies but rather his own unprofessional services. I decided to share my experience about this weird guy by the name Mike who carries himself as the #1 worldwide best engineer working from home on his laptop showing studio videos and pictures of himself using another outside studio which he doesn't even own himself.

So just couple weeks ago for the first time of my life i decided to finally give it a try with mikes mix master online mixing and mastering service who is the top on google with his website. I must say he is good with his SEO too funny how he copies all his keywords pasting it all over his site.

Also after doing more in deep research i noticed he been carrying around news of other companies and exposing them but little do you know this guy is the worst engineer ever. He promised that my song would be done within 5 days. After 5 days arrived Mike decided he would not reply to me by email on time it took every time more or less 24 hours to hear back from him.

After hearing back my song. Its was TRASH. Period. It sounded like he just used a template with a basic EQ, Compressor, loaded of Reverb with a weird pan delay making the music and vocals clash. When i told him i don't like the mix he felt offended and rather say that i have no experience and that my recording was bad, and all these type of excuses rather then just refunding me back my money. So i guess i lost on this but i hope everyone learn from my mistake.

I recommend you to really take the time and listen to their samples before working with any engineer. I should have actually done that in the first place before ordering. His samples on his website says a lot of how poor of a quality mix and master you would be getting back.

Also ive attached reviews of clients who had also bad experiences with Mike.

Save your money and find someone legit. There are many other better online mixing and mastering services on the internet im sure of that. Be Safe! "

Thanks
    Forgive me, but you've joined a new forum and your first post is to slam somebody else's business? You then post somebody else's experience with the guy.

It could be all kinds of things. Judge Judy would not allow hearsay in her court, so what evidence do you have on the comments you have posted?

He could be the worst mastering guy in the world with a professional customer he let down badly, or he could be the best one exasperated by the worst customer in the world.

Personally - I NEVER take a new member's word for these things unless they have been scammed themselves. I suppose you know the person who got scammed and the full details, or are you posting in the modern offended on somebody else's behalf, because you feel indignant.

I have no desire to go to gearslutz and research him, and no doubt if I did, I too would form an opinion. Here, we're just interested in facts, and first hand experience.

What I do find odd is that his customers send money and their projects to a total stranger with negative reviews easily available if they tried hard. Sometimes the gullible are just gullible and maybe get what they deserve. Not letting the culprits off the hook, but why do people trust strangers on the net but distrust strangers they meet face to face?

I don't know who you are, your profile gives no information even on what country you live in or anything? As such I can't place much reliance on your opinion - sorry!

Thanks
    'someone's experience' - uh-huh. I listened to a few of the mixes quickly on the site. They don't sound horrible.
    Mike B My new album on CD Baby: Fact and Fiction
    My Bandcamp site: http://mikebirchmusic.bandcamp.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob aylestone View Post
    Forgive me, but you've joined a new forum and your first post is to slam somebody else's business? You then post somebody else's experience with the guy.

It could be all kinds of things. Judge Judy would not allow hearsay in her court, so what evidence do you have on the comments you have posted?

He could be the worst mastering guy in the world with a professional customer he let down badly, or he could be the best one exasperated by the worst customer in the world.

Personally - I NEVER take a new member's word for these things unless they have been scammed themselves. I suppose you know the person who got scammed and the full details, or are you posting in the modern offended on somebody else's behalf, because you feel indignant.

I have no desire to go to gearslutz and research him, and no doubt if I did, I too would form an opinion. Here, we're just interested in facts, and first hand experience.

What I do find odd is that his customers send money and their projects to a total stranger with negative reviews easily available if they tried hard. Sometimes the gullible are just gullible and maybe get what they deserve. Not letting the culprits off the hook, but why do people trust strangers on the net but distrust strangers they meet face to face?

I don't know who you are, your profile gives no information even on what country you live in or anything? As such I can't place much reliance on your opinion - sorry!
    Just searched gearslutz and found nothing for mike's mixmaster

Thanks
    This is from a thread at Futureproducers from back in 2015.

Thread Information