Just bloody ask!

ecc83

Whilst driving back from town yesterday there was an interview on R4 with the poor sod who has to chase the PM etc for BBC news about Brexit. Mostly a bit boring but, one thing struck me as moot to this (and all other) forum..The guy said. " This stuff IS complicated! I urge listeners to ASK if they do not understand a certain point"

He went on to comment that he himself has to work hard to understand certain matters and gets clarification from various people. His parting words were...

"It is ok NOT TO KNOW!" (so, ASK!)

Dave.

The problem with the Maybot is when someone asks a question she gives an answer that states the Govs intentions (Chapter & verse!) & every other question after that gets a reboot & the same reply?
I remember seeing a reporter writing that he asked her 5 questions & @ the end was left thinking Did his voice work or has she got a hearing problem because she didn't give ANY information on what he wanted to know?,,But he did know what the People voted for?. :mad:

The problem with the Maybot is when someone asks a question she gives an answer that states the Govs intentions (Chapter & verse!) & every other question after that gets a reboot & the same reply?
I remember seeing a reporter writing that he asked her 5 questions & @ the end was left thinking Did his voice work or has she got a hearing problem because she didn't give ANY information on what he wanted to know?,,But he did know what the People voted for?. :mad:

Err? Yes well my post was not really about Brexit or tip toeing politicians but about noobs that SAY they don't understand a reply and just give up.

Dave.

The only dumb question is the one not asked....

though there are some that have tested that axiom very well.

Back