To all the music producers, please assist my research

Rethink the questions.

How much hours on average you are working everyday on music?
On average, how many hours of a day do you work on music?
How many - as many refers to a number (6) and much refers to a measured amount (1/2 an hour).
What is the average number of different type of plugins and virtual instruments, you use in a project?
What is the average number of Plugins, VSTs &/or VTIs you use in a project?
Plural agreement.
Did you ever purchased a plugin or virtual instrument?
Have you purchased a plugin, VST or VTi?
Ever can be assumed to be at any time, at any point, on any occasion, under any circumstances, on any account which may refer to the future just as never refers to at no time in the past or future.
In addition - I have purchased these things BUT prefer to acquire them legitimately but free.

Drive-by "research" season again... I really wish I knew where this comes from... I mean, from where this comes. They always seems so meaningless and abstract.

Drive-by "research" season again... I really wish I knew where this comes from... I mean, from where this comes. They always seems so meaningless and abstract.

With all the audio recording schools that have sprung up like weeds...these may be a result of some class project/paper...this is how the students gain some factual info... :) ...they show up on forums and ask questions. :laughings:

If find it really awesome that schools can thrive by 'training' people to do jobs that don't exist in the numbers necessary to accommodate the number of people they are turning out.

Near as I can tell, they all end up in hotel AV... Which also hires right off the street, without $30k worth of student loans.

If find it really awesome that schools can thrive by 'training' people to do jobs that don't exist in the numbers necessary to accommodate the number of people they are turning out.

Near as I can tell, they all end up in hotel AV... Which also hires right off the street, without $30k worth of student loans.

But you can't fault the schools...I mean, look at other types of colleges/universities...they'll let you pursue a masters in the study of the fruit fly...and collect a couple of hundred thousand dollars in the process....knowing full well you will never find a decent job in that field.

Students and parents need to make better judgments about these things...but hey, in the end, people will follow their hearts and their passions. I mean...studying fruit flies can be very rewarding for someone. ;)

I suppose, but there really should be some mechanism that at least tries to inform people of the employment possibilities at the end of the schooling. It would actually be really useful to have a list of job fields that are begging for people and pay well. That would help out a lot of people who don't know what they want to do.

...from whence they come... maybe?
I have my sights set on a career as a professional football player.
Sadly, I have poor eyesight so I'll have to opt for my rifle scope and eliminate the competition.

Back