What Should be my next Step? Update Logic or Maschine or Komplete10/11 or Omnisphere2

Benjingo

Hi,

Im a rookie to the producing game and Im mostly working with massive and maschine(1.8.2) in logic pro 9. I really like the workflow of this setup but I get more and more often to the point where I dont find fitting sounds. I trie to create as much sounds by my own in massive but sometimes the sounddesing just costs so much energy that I really cant get something good out of the sound when I finished the sounddesign. Thats why my question is "what should I get next?". Should I update Maschine (I would also get the monark by NI which is intresting for me because Im really into this moog sound but cant really get it out of massive), update Logic (the main reason for that would be alchemy), should I buy Omnisphere (which is quite expensive but seems to be nearly the best synth out there), buy komplete10 but not the ultimate (which is even more expensive) or should I wait until komplete11 comes out, or this there something else I overlooked?

I make RnB, hiphop, pop and try to get more into this alternative kaytranada, jamie xx, flume whatever sound, but RnB and hiphop is the main part of my productions.
This decision is really difficult because I want to buy something which really brings another "dimension" to my workflow and inspiration while composing but Im afraid of spending a lot of money for a software which doesnt fullfill my expections.

Thanks for the answers

Back