are two monitor speaker must......

hooneey

guys need advice........i just a Beginner..... i'll start learning keyboard basic shortly....... but i keep on trying fl.....
i've bought 1 krk6 few weeks back
i was making some beat .......one question popup in my mind.....

Listening to my kicks.....i'm wondering if just one monitor speaker will give me accurate sound........i mean sound which my kick and bassline gonna make..........

so do i need 2 are 1 gonna work

Unless you're only going to work in mono as some artsy thing, you should have at least as many monitors as you have ears.

Unless you're only going to work in mono as some artsy thing, you should have at least as many monitors as you have ears.

sorry bro... but i dont know how mono or stero recording in different........but i do know diff b/w two......
as i said i'm starter......but to get good results in beats ....should i buy 2nd pair or....should i jus reduce kick impact to suit on two speakers?

sorry bro... but i dont know how mono or stero recording in different........but i do know diff b/w two......
as i said i'm starter......but to get good results in beats ....should i buy 2nd pair or....should i jus reduce kick impact to suit on two speakers?

You shouldn't worry about the number of speakers you have now. You should start reading and learning. If you don't know the difference between mono and stereo, you shouldn't be trying to mix music or making beats.

You shouldn't worry about the number of speakers you have now. You should start reading and learning. If you don't know the difference between mono and stereo, you shouldn't be trying to mix music or making beats.

bro doesnt mono means single source and stereo means right and left channels being used for different meats and not same.........

still waiting for answer about beats sounding in 2 speaker gonna be same in one? or they will have more sound and kick in two speakers...

bro you got 3 relevant answers to your vague question......

i thought other way......... i again repeat ...... i hv only one krk6 ....... wen i make beats ......i get feeling that same beat gonna sound double impact on two krk6.........
please dont say i answered my question ......

i thought other way......... i again repeat ...... i hv only one krk6 ....... wen i make beats ......i get feeling that same beat gonna sound double impact on two krk6.........
please dont say i answered my question ......

right now you're listening in mono. 2 speakers is not gonna double the impact. Just pan your kick straight up the middle and roll widdit.

so i assume answer is that i need 2 speaker?

Well, since everyone else has refused to answer your question, and they are all being so vague... Shame on you guys...:facepalm: I will go ahead and be straight up and say, yes, you need two speakers.

Also, if you want to "double the impact" of your beats, you might want to consider a subwoofer or two. Maybe six fifteens or so HAHAHA.

Well, since everyone else has refused to answer your question, and they are all being so vague... Shame on you guys...:facepalm: I will go ahead and be straight up and say, yes, you need two speakers.

Also, if you want to "double the impact" of your beats, you might want to consider a subwoofer or two. Maybe six fifteens or so HAHAHA.

Actually, that was Chili's first answer..

Back