Studio Window

JPickman

Hello Everyone....

Does anyone know if thee is a company that makes pre-fabricated studio windows for installation?.....If so, do you know if they have a website? Your help is appreciated. Thanks!

Got lotsa bucks? These guise want around $5000 for a door, haven't priced their windows...

http://www.overly.com/doorCo/Products/index.cfm

If this scares you into taking a course in carpentry, check out their site closer. If you click on specific part #'s you can download drawings of their stuff and see how they do things.

There are cheaper ways to go, but I can't find the sites right now... Steve

Thanks.

Thanks, they look like they could be pretty pricey....They sure seem proud....I don't need Blast resistant......hopefully nobody is planning on blowing up my studio......I have to much money invested in equipment to let them do that.....I think safety glass would be enough for my needs. Thanks!

Just call a couple local glass companies. Ask if they've installed windows in other local studios to make sure they know what their doing.

I just did the same thing and got a 36"x36" window installed for $575. BTW, I used 9/16" laminate and 3/8" laminate if you want to compare costs in your area.

Back