studio pics

This fucking site is really starting to blow!Every time I try to post additional pics,I get a message say that I have already posted the image.

Attachments

• dscf0011.jpg
    dscf0011.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 300
What do you have between the CR and drum room? Double walls or single? Glass? How thick? How well can you hear the drums through the walls and floor when in the CR? Single door?
How much for the dog holder? I have a 441 I'll trade you. :)

tubedude said:
What do you have between the CR and drum room? Double walls or single? Glass? How thick? How well can you hear the drums through the walls and floor when in the CR? Single door?
How much for the dog holder? I have a 441 I'll trade you. :)
The C.R. wall is constucted with 2x6 with a layer of 5/8 sheet-
rock on each side and r-19 insulation in between.There is a peice of 1/4 inch glass on each side of the wall.The door is solid wood
about 2" thick.
The drum room is a room with in a room.The floor is floated about 6" off of the original floor.The walls are inside out,with 2" thick 8lb.
density rockwool filling the cavities.I covered this with muslin and
painted it.(If you decide to use muslin,and are planning on painting it,run it through the wash before hand,or it will shrink.I
learned this one the hard way.)the drum room has another 2" thick wood door and a piece of 1/4 inch glass on each side of it.
When outside of the house,you cant hear a thing.In the C.R. you
can hear some,but it is very faint.I wish I would have had the space to put a larger air gap between the drum room and the outer walls,but I couldnt sacrifice the space.As it is I have a 1"
air gap.
If anyone is interested in how I did the floors(cheap)Check out
Sheppard's studio at john sayers site.

P.S.Pup holder aint for sale or trade!(Well,maybe if you're talking Neumann or Neve.)

Back