studio desk

foreverain4

sorry, i cant find my old thread to post the finished pics in. here it is, finally, with my mahogany arms applied....

Attachments

• mMVC-004F.JPG
    mMVC-004F.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 758
  • mMVC-006F.JPG
    mMVC-006F.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 659
  • mMVC-008F.JPG
    mMVC-008F.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 647
well, i had a whole thread with plans, pics, step by step. anyone know how to find old threads? tried the search function.... nothing.

choice lava lamp! I've got the same one...made all my mixes sound way better :D

Hey Linn, another "pocket hole junkie" here - looks great, but what happened to your DM24? Looks like an Ozone ate it, or something? Steve

knightfly said:
Hey Linn, another "pocket hole junkie" here - looks great, but what happened to your DM24? Looks like an Ozone ate it, or something? Steve

sold it, bought an ac30 and a few other things. i am using a presonus faderport w/pt le and a macbook pro. the idea is to be very portable. the dm24 was not. ;)

What are the outer monitors, and how do you think they compare to the Reveals?

And what are you powering the Reveals with?

Inquiring minds.

notCardio said:
What are the outer monitors, and how do you think they compare to the Reveals?

And what are you powering the Reveals with?

Inquiring minds.

those are alesis m-1. i think mkII, if there is such a thing. i find the tannoys more acurate in the mid range. i use them the most, then i use the alesis for a quick reference. the alesis seem to have more hyped high end and low end. so really, it is a good combo. the tannoys are powered with an alesis ra-100 (i think that is the correct model number) and the alesis are powered with an SHS power amp.

Back