The studio is 100% complete, including acoustic treatments! Been a long time coming!!

I agree that the room sounds pretty good for recording! Even while you were playing music and talking, you could hear both quite well at the same time. Good job getting it all together - the panels look nice too!

Very nice build New Guy!Yes,those diffusers are indeed a very interesting design and I dig those LED lights,...may have to consider installing some in my rooms.Best of luck recording your album and the many clients that will come to your studio in the future.:guitar:

If you get time check out my studio build at the following links along with some recordings that are on Soundcloud.

Part 1 Sanctuary Studio Control Room Build - YouTube

Part 2 Sanctuary Studio Live Room Build - YouTube

Search Tracks on SoundCloud - Hear the world

I agree that the room sounds pretty good for recording! Even while you were playing music and talking, you could hear both quite well at the same time. Good job getting it all together - the panels look nice too!

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the kind words, it means a lot coming from you!

Yeah, right... :laughings:

Pretty cool though. :thumbs up:

The above post was meant for you, I forgot to attach it, you got me all rattled! Lol Hey, I forgot to include isolation from upstairs. That's a negative ghost rider. With my situation, I would have to add more mass to get isolation. Sorry man.

Looks like a nice space. If possible could you slow down a bit on the panning in your YouTube vid next time. It makes it a little hard to enjoy your studio :)

-Wolfram

Very nice build New Guy!Yes,those diffusers are indeed a very interesting design and I dig those LED lights,...may have to consider installing some in my rooms.Best of luck recording your album and the many clients that will come to your studio in the future.:guitar:

If you get time check out my studio build at the following links along with some recordings that are on Soundcloud.

Part 1 Sanctuary Studio Control Room Build - YouTube

Part 2 Sanctuary Studio Live Room Build - YouTube

Search Tracks on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Thank you! I appreciate it!

I will definitely check your vids/music out.

Looks like a nice space. If possible could you slow down a bit on the panning in your YouTube vid next time. It makes it a little hard to enjoy your studio :)

-Wolfram
Thank you! I thought I had slowed the pans down, but apparently not enough (sorry). But, there are no more vids on the studio build, but for the sessions, tracking, making my own cd,... I will try and eliminate them all together. I appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Nice Chris.

Just be careful what you say .....
*I was looking for a drummer but more than that I was looking for a musician*. :spank:

Back