The studio is 100% complete, including acoustic treatments! Been a long time coming!!

Nice Chris.

Just be careful what you say .....
*I was looking for a drummer but more than that I was looking for a musician*. :spank:

Wow! I didn't mean it like that, but I can definitely see how it could be taken as though I don't think as drummers as musicians. For the record, I hinge everything off the drummer. Thanks for catching that, and for pointing it out. I will definitely be more careful in the future.

Wow! I didn't mean it like that, but I can definitely see how it could be taken as though I don't think as drummers as musicians. For the record, I hinge everything off the drummer. Thanks for catching that, and for pointing it out. I will definitely be more careful in the future.

Even though you didn't mean it - I got a good chuckle out of it - and I am a drummer!

Drummers are usually the object of similar jokes regardless, I've been desensitized to it by now!

Even though you didn't mean it - I got a good chuckle out of it - and I am a drummer!

Drummers are usually the object of similar jokes regardless, I've been desensitized to it by now!

Stoopid werds!! Lol I should have been more specific in what I was saying, it is interchangeable with any of the musicians. I was looking for a musician that plays as well. I am glad I didn't offend you, I hope I didn't offend anyone. But, at least you got a chuckle out of watching me, heck, I appreciate that you watched my vid!

Back