Show me your studio

tdev

I'm reorganizing the layout of my home studio and I'm trying to get ideas on how to get better sound quality and just more organized and efficient. I have limited space to work with but any ideas would be great. And hey, you get a spot to show off your sh*t. Muchos gracias.

tdev said:
I'm reorganizing the layout of my home studio and I'm trying to get ideas on how to get better sound quality and just more organized and efficient. I have limited space to work with but any ideas would be great. And hey, you get a spot to show off your sh*t. Muchos gracias.
it's been done a few times, do a search, you'll find many studios pictured, it's amazing what people have, good luck.

Yay - another studio pics thread!!! :eek: :p

Studio collage:
collage_6in.jpg

Console:
console.jpg

Control Room:
controom_wide.jpg

More pics at http://www.bluebearsound.com/studio.htm

BLue Bear, why must you tease us with the paradise that you call a studio. Your place looks like the dream studio that's been in my head for years, spacious and lots of wood.

PS - that lloks like a sony console that I saw recently, what is it?

Blue Bear Sound said:
Yay - another studio pics thread!!! :eek: :p

Studio collage:
well, there's some ideas for you. That place looks better than any royal palace. What is that the freaking taj mahal of studios? Looks like a place I have no business entering. I notice there's no people in there, are they even allowed? Or does everyone have to wear white gloves, a hat a mask like it's a clean room? Is there any oxygen in there or is it only nitrogen to prevent any possible oxidation of the metallic surfaces? I don't wanna know how much to walk in there.... I'll have to go the your website and look some more....

The guitar stool came from a music shop in Sudbury, and the glass heads came from Pier 1 Imports - they were a gift from my wife (an interior decorator!)

You make me sick, Bruce! :)

I need to finish the 'rest' of our basement before I can start on the studio area... the contractor tells me the 'non-studio' part of the basement will run me just around $60,000....

OUCH!!!!!!!!

Until then, my studio is set up in my loft, with my office computers... all running on ONE 15 amp breaker (another stupid contractor blunder).

Velvet Elvis

Back