Sanctuary Studio-Home Studio Build Video-Part 1 Control Room & Part 2 Live Room

RollTape

Here is a two part video series of my home studio build.The Youtube links are below.In the control room video I added some sample tracks of some recordings that have been done in the studio.The tracks were recorded using the camcorder that I used to shoot the video with so as predicted the sound quality is nowhere near the original stereo mix.Also,after I compressed the original video file with 'Handbrake' the audio was degraded even more and audio gliches appeared.The stereo imaging has been narrowed for some reason and the mix is a bit off ballance.I will post some better quality audio files of the studio recordings in the future.

Part 1 Sanctuary Studio Control Room Build - YouTube

Part 2 Sanctuary Studio Live Room Build - YouTube

Analog Recordings

Here's some analog recordings.The 1" tape recordings were done at my home studio on a Tascam MSR-24 through a Mackie 32x8 console and the 2" tape recordings I did at MIA Studio 1 on a Sony APR24 5000 machine through a Sony MXP 3000 32 channel console.

The songs 'Wavelength' and 'Decisions,Decisions' I originally recorded on a Tascam 564 Minidisc digital 8 track recorder but then remixed on the Tascam MSR-24 1" machine.

Here is the Soundcloud link: Search Tracks on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Consider listening with headphones for a more accurate listening experience.

Back