Power Conditioner and DJ Power strip

GtrGtrGtr

Hi guys...I'm starting to wire up my studio and have a question

I have a Furmin power conditioner on top of my rack along with most other rack mounted units that I have under it .

This rack is on the right of my console/desk . The left side is empty so far as I was using this side for computer tower and my keyboard and stand .

Question is ....I also have a rack mount DJ power strip(rack mount with individual switches on the front to turn on and off) and would like to use it on the left side to plug my keyboard and perhaps a few more items. I was going to run the plug for this into the Furmin on the other side of the desk . Most other units will be plugged into the Furmin directly .

Guess to simplify this my question is "Does this sound ok to do? I'm thinking the items plugged into this DJ thing will not be used at all times and it will give me another 10 outlets on the left.

It will only be used for small part time used units. Thanks for any help once again -Steve

I use no fewer than 4 of them. They do have a life span of sorts if you're using big-draw stuff (high-output class "A" amps for example). If you're using such things, I'd actually suggest swapping switches around maybe every 6 months or so.

Otherwise, they're very handy as hard-wired power interrupts.

(digs around for photo)

Assuming you're talking about these guys -- In the top slot on both racks --

stacks-image-432a75c-906x600.jpg

Back