Panels are up !!!! Pics

BushmasterM4

Ok. Finally got all the panels up. When you walk into the room now, it feels like its sucking all the air out of you ears. Ive listened to some music in there, but have not had a chance to record and mix something new. I trashed my studio putting them up, but its now the cleanest its been in a while. I have about $24 in each one. The corner ones are 4" thick so they are a little more, $32. Here are some pics. Im done for a while. Time to enjoy.
IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

Only half the mess. Didnt take any more pics of the mess.
IMG_0832.jpg

My new ugly couches (have 2). Giving up the plaid couches. They will be gone next friday. Daughter is taking them.
IMG_0828.jpg

is that a neve vacuum cleaner and ssl treadmill i see??? you lucky dog! :D

seriously, though--nice job. and i know exactly what you mean about the air getting sucked out of your ears. it's weird walking into my studio from the rest of the basement. the stillness is oppressive. but oh my what a difference treatment makes!!!

always good to see people's progress! congrats! :)

is that a neve vacuum cleaner and ssl treadmill i see??? you lucky dog! :D

seriously, though--nice job. and i know exactly what you mean about the air getting sucked out of your ears. it's weird walking into my studio from the rest of the basement. the stillness is oppressive. but oh my what a difference treatment makes!!!

always good to see people's progress! congrats! :)

I just hope its not sucking out my brains :)

I don't understand the lanquage on the signs in the control room, but what ever they say, somehow you must want to get a message across. Can I ask what that message is?

Back