Need help with the electricity for my studio

BngHiFrequency

Hi my name is bengie and im building a home studio but i dont know what to do with the electricity for the room..how many receptacles i need in the room??please help me asap...

Please hire an electrician, not kidding at all, and you don't have a choice. Let me repeat, HIRE AN ELECTRICIAN. It has nothing to do with whether or not you could make it work yourself. You and most everyone else could "make it work", but fire and electricity codes are there because PEOPLE HAVE DIED. Do you want to die?

Wait... lemme get this straight. You're wiring a home studio, your uncle is an electrician (apparently a helpful one)... and you went on a home recording messageboard to ask what to do? Haha, seems silly :)

hahhahha yea i kno but i though that my uncle didnt kno bout that but when i called him he told me yea i kno everythin bout electricity and i was like wtf??lol but anyways thx a lot..where u from???im from puerto rico

Wait... lemme get this straight. You're wiring a home studio, your uncle is an electrician (apparently a helpful one)... and you went on a home recording messageboard to ask what to do? Haha, seems silly :)

:laughings:

Yeah...let your uncle do it man. Electrical is something you don't want to screw with if you don't know what you're doing...even in Puerto Rico.

Frank

Back