let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
I actually tidied my room/studio/man cave up over the weekend - this is where the magic doesn't happen

setup2.jpg

And I also purchased a new set of Rokit speakers - which has caused me to purchase a new desk (getting on Monday so I'll have to have another re-jig then)

setup.jpg

From today. After vocal session. Including un-eaten cookie. It happens...

And evidentially sideways.

Attachments

• Lava Lamp.jpg
    Lava Lamp.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 19
Hi. This is my home studio. The rest of the guitars are downstairs, plus an Alesis DM6 electronic drum kit.
I use a Heil PR40 (through an UA LA 610 mk II) as my main vocal/shouting/screaming mic, an Avantone CK-1 for acoustic guitar and a Lewit 440 Pure for "normal" singing (through either a Warm Audio 73Eq into a KT-76, or a Drwamer MX 60). There is also a POD HD 500X hiding under the table.
Monitoring through Fluid FX 80, IKM iLoud micro, BD 770, AKG K240, AKG K401.

4Dj8ODF.jpg

3KN2gST.jpg

HLm1xHx.jpg

U1sI9pW.jpg

xSPbiBC.jpg

Ha7l0x8.jpg

All the best.

zzzzz1.jpgzzzzz2.jpgzzzzz3.jpg
My current gaming and music set up. also where I do all my sketchup stuff for my woodworking hobby. Everything is currently Christmas themed for... Christmas. I still have a long way to go, the room isn't treated at all all but gotta start somewhere right :D Also, I REALLY need to do something about all those wires... :spank:
all of my guitars were purchased used save for the acoustic and the Ibanez bass. I sanded down and refinished all of the electric guitars myself. the red guitar was found broken all to hell in someones garage and I got it for 30 dollars :thumbs up:
little elbow grease and now shes my favorite guitar.

by the way, isn't it fun to go back and look at some of the first posts in this thread? technology has come a long way. in fact I remember when I first joined this forum people talked about how they would never consider connecting their DAW pc to the internet for fear of it taking up precious processing power and possibly infecting their finely tuned DAW machine.
I wonder if people still feel that way?

View attachment 107561View attachment 107562View attachment 107563
My current gaming and music set up. also where I do all my sketchup stuff for my woodworking hobby. Everything is currently Christmas themed for... Christmas. I still have a long way to go, the room isn't treated at all all but gotta start somewhere right :D Also, I REALLY need to do something about all those wires... :spank:
all of my guitars were purchased used save for the acoustic and the Ibanez bass. I sanded down and refinished all of the electric guitars myself. the red guitar was found broken all to hell in someones garage and I got it for 30 dollars :thumbs up:
little elbow grease and now shes my favorite guitar.

by the way, isn't it fun to go back and look at some of the first posts in this thread? technology has come a long way. in fact I remember when I first joined this forum people talked about how they would never consider connecting their DAW pc to the internet for fear of it taking up precious processing power and possibly infecting their finely tuned DAW machine.
I wonder if people still feel that way?

What games do you play?

Mostly pubg, counterstrike and escape from tarkov. But have also recently played deadside, borderlands 3, among us, fall guys, hell let loose, rising storm: vietnam.... Couple more that I can't recall at the moment.
Mostly shooters

Among Us has grown quite popular. I play a similar game called Town of Salem where everyone is given roles and there’s a serial killer that kills one person each night and you have to use deduction to find the serial killer.

Among Us has grown quite popular. I play a similar game called Town of Salem where everyone is given roles and there’s a serial killer that kills one person each night and you have to use deduction to find the serial killer.

like an in depth and longer version of among us? I didn't quite enjoy among us all that much but maybe town of salem would be better

like an in depth and longer version of among us? I didn't quite enjoy among us all that much but maybe town of salem would be better

Yeah, it’s 15 people and completely chat based. There’s several roles like Doctor, who heals someone each night, sheriff, who investigates someone each night, jailor, who jails someone each night and interrogates them, etc. it’s really in depth and fun!

And yeah, I sit on the floor, which I definitely don’t mind at all for the actual recording. I actually prefer it. Can be a little sucky for mixing, though.

Back