let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
LOL!! and what is your second engineer's salary? He likes varying brands of beer I see. Or is that all there was in the fridg.

T

my lil audio/graphics studio with a DIY rack on the left :)

AL

Attachments

• my_studio.jpg
    my_studio.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10,416
OK, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Click on pctures off the projects page.
www.bardwire.com

The rack and monitors are reversed for working in the tracking station going DI. Soon, we add a couple channels of class A preamp, and we're done for now. Then I'll do closeups of the rack.-Richie

CrimsonWarlock said:
OK, here's mine ;)

The picture is not completely up-to-date as I have now acoustic-foam panels on the wals behind the monitors and the little behringer mixer is shelved in favour of my old Tascam 488 (I needed two stereo mix-busses to patch it the way I wanted),

http://www.orion-central.com/other/newstudio.jpg

Crimson,
Were you in Sound On Sound magazine last month or so? I could have sworn that I have seen your studio there.

AL

A1A2 said:
Crimson,
Were you in Sound On Sound magazine last month or so? I could have sworn that I have seen your studio there.

AL
Wow, not that I'm aware of. If this is true, can you tell me what issue that is ;)

it's awesome looking at your studio pics! That gives me a lot of ideas how to improve my setup.

I noticed that many of you have two computer monitors. I heard this is pretty easy to do on a mac, but I don't know if it's possible to have two monitors on a pc. I am so sick of squeezing the arrange, mixer and automation window in just one monitor. Could I get a better graphics card and second monitor (flat screen) for my pc as well?

Giganova, I use a PC and (as you can see in my picture) a dual screen setup. I have a Matrox G550 dual-head video-card that handles everything nicely.

If you need any more info on it, just ask ;)

Peter.

cool CS -- that's exactly what I needed! It's not even as expensive as I thought (100 buxx). Have to get one plus a second 17" flat screen monitor :-)

Back