Latest Pics T-Mix Studio

tmix

Well guys, I am nearly done. I still lack the drum booth and attaching the snake boxes to the wall... but I HAD to do some recording... I was going nuts.

Plus ... I needed some money to pay for the place... Anyway let me know what you think.

Tom

Attachments

• MainRm1.JPG
    MainRm1.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 187
  • VocBth.JPG
    VocBth.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 169
  • MixNook1sm.JPG
    MixNook1sm.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 168
I take it one window in the control room/mixing booth, goes to the vocal booth and the other is...a drum room perhaps?

Looks great! :)

true-eurt said:
I take it one window in the control room/mixing booth, goes to the vocal booth and the other is...a drum room perhaps?

Looks great! :)

Yes.
To the right of the mix nook is a drum booth, which is useable right now... but I have not finished the acoustic panels in there yet. All my crap is in there piled around my drums... for diffusers... yeah that's right!
Thanks for looking guys!

Tom

tmix said:
Well guys, I am nearly done. I still lack the drum booth and attaching the snake boxes to the wall... but I HAD to do some recording... I was going nuts.

Plus ... I needed some money to pay for the place... Anyway let me know what you think.

Tom

I wish I had that much room Tom! :(

It feels really nice to have the room.
I operated for over 12 years out of a 11 X 22 3rd garage bay. with my vocal booth and computer desk in there it basically was a 11 x 11 tracking / practice room. Every week I had a full 7 piece band in there.... you can imagine how tight it was.... and hot!

Now I have a LOT more room, plus air conditioning and a restroom!

Wonderful!

Thanks for looking guys.

Tom

Ha ha ha!

You guys are sooooo right!

I had a 5 hour session on Saturday and was really hurting.

next purchase!

Tom

yeah T!
it is hard to sit there for hours to edit with that chair. I need something soft and rolling and...... leather!

It has to be worthy!

Tom

Back