Illustrated studio building for dummies

nisthana

Hi Guys,
I have been scouring these forums every now and then and have been posting/reading material and I must say everyone here is really helpful. However I was wondering if there is any thread/site that explains building budget studios with help of pictures/images/photos. A site about darn basics that can tell me what a "fibreglass" is (never seen that stuff or dont know how it looks like) and where do you normally buy it etc etc ? A site that has lots of images explaing the DIY studio building (something like you get when you buy IKEAn furniture :-)
You see, I have never been to a real studio in my life, neither do I know anyone who owns a studio. All I have seen are pictures of various studios on this site. I still dont know how a bass trap looks like ? (most of you would go duh! on this statement). So it would be helpful to have a FAQ that goes down to the basic-est levels of studio building. A site that has a glossary of terms used in building studios, etc etc etc. AND LOTS of PICTURES :-))
Umm..uh..Did I ask for too much ?

Back