If I were going to build a stand alone Studio/Mancave advice

IMG_0801.JPGIMG_0831.JPG

I'm not set on speakers this small, but he installs for many churches around the area and I guess I was going with his experience. There would also be a sub in the room. I forgot to mention that. I can hang speakers or whatever at this point, I just want it to sound good.

Attachments

• IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
...I just want it to sound good.

Well...just keep in mind that if you do the typical walls/ceiling build...you may need more work inside to make it sound good.
It really comes down to what "good" means to you....and if this is more of a man cave thing, then you won't need to go nuts compared to say...if you wanted this to be a "good" sounding recording studio space..etc.
I say this because you're still at the early stage with the walls/ceiling...so think about all that, because you have the opportunity to build the "good" into it more so now, than you will later.

Well...just keep in mind that if you do the typical walls/ceiling build...you may need more work inside to make it sound good.
It really comes down to what "good" means to you....and if this is more of a man cave thing, then you won't need to go nuts compared to say...if you wanted this to be a "good" sounding recording studio space..etc.
I say this because you're still at the early stage with the walls/ceiling...so think about all that, because you have the opportunity to build the "good" into it more so now, than you will later.

Agreed. Think forward now. :)

Back