Help Needed with Building a Vocal Booth.

Thirst said:
What a dick.. Ive read all of the posts in this thread and i must say you are a dick..

kts2001, Shit I like the booth, it looks like it gets the job done was a cheap build and looks decent. You get a thumbs of from me home slice..
I thought this too when i first talked to Rick(we had a little fallout). But he does give lots of good advice, and is a sound guy(pun intended). You will see what I mean if you stick around :D

I thought this too when i first talked to Rick(we had a little fallout). But he does give lots of good advice, and is a sound guy(pun intended). You will see what I mean if you stick around
Hey pandamonk, thanks. Well, we can't all be perfect. I'm not proud of this thread but since its been resurected, let me say this. Yea, I've been a dick sometimes. And this thread was probably the best illustration of my "dickheadedness". But I think that I've MORE than made up for it. BTW, you haven't seen any of that behavior in a LONG time though have you? Thats because I decided to be a "helpful" member here as much as possible, and use the CAVE to vent. :D

Last time i saw it was on one of the first times i came on homerecording, a few months ago. Remember? lol. I was trying 2 defend that kid, and you were demanding respect, lol. Awww the old times :rolleyes: lol :D

Back