farting into mics?

OnTheBlackRock

Ummmm someone wants me to record them tell jokes kinda like a Jeff Fox Wrothy CD , so i agreed. (he plays guitar jokes too thats why he just didn't do the recording himself) . I took the down payment and he's done about 8 tracks so far. today he came by and started recording THEN HE TOOK THE MIC AND FARTED INTO IT with out even asking before hahahaha it was pretty damn funny and recorded well...but i dont want to sing in that anymore! thats raunchy haha should i charge him for the mic and give him it? and go buy a new one ..or is that "unfair" or "messed up" wat would you do if this happened to you.

I hear McDonald's has a place you can go play - it has swings, and slides, an' everything - maybe your mommy will even buy you a happy meal...

With the Mixerman/BS saga having gone the way of the Dodo over at ProSound Web, maybe it is time to find a new challenge for our curious minds: Who is this OnTheBlackRock? Is he for real or is he just telling stories to incite flame wars?

haha your a laugh and a half RICHIE

wow man let the crowds roar with laughter cuz you must be a joker. how long it take you to think of that one? did you wait up all night thinking of something you could say so people will accept you? it's ok woods your my friend :) haha fairy

Re: haha your a laugh and a half RICHIE

OnTheBlackRock said:
wow man let the crowds roar with laughter cuz you must be a joker. how long it take you to think of that one? did you wait up all night thinking of something you could say so people will accept you? it's ok woods your my friend :) haha fairy
You chose to make yourself the brunt of jokes. And yes, all fuckin' night I was up trying to put farts and stolen goods together. Glad you liked it, friend.

Hey blackrock where are you in NoVA, maybe I could come by? I'll bring my mics and we can fart into all of them and record it and release the mic fart shootout CD.

Should you use a windscreen to avoid fart pops? What about lighting farts? Is there a mic that can withstand high SPLs from methane explosions and is also fireproof?

Re: haha your a laugh and a half RICHIE

OnTheBlackRock said:

As you can see, stupid pimple faced teenagers ruin the Internet for everyone else...

Back