Can you thinly spray paint a fabric cover for a 703 panel???

89gtsleeper

Can you thinly spray paint a fabric cover for a 703 panel??? I do spray paint stencil designs, and have done t-shirts before. I know with those, it still definitely allow the fabric to breath, so I was wondering if doing the same thing to some burlap for covering my 703 panels would cause the panels to reflect rather than absorb as they would have???

No I can't :eek: I'm all thumbs :D

Sorry, just kidding.

Obi I think he wants to make designs??

Just be sure to get the good stuff

Use an air brush and fabric dye rather than paint. Colored ink works well too if you can find the color you want. The only drawback is you can't go lighter than what you already have and dye dosen't work of synthetic fabrics. If you are making a design or pattern let different colors of dye dry thoroughly before going to the next color or you will likely get a lot of bleed. (Not to be confused with audio bleed.) If you don't have an air brush handy, dye can easily be applied with a spray bottle.

man, I looked around some for paint that can be used on this and came up scratching my head and wondering???? All I found was some paint for acoustic foam, but nothing specifically for this.... can you use the same stuff for the fabric over 703 panels?

As was suggested earlier, use fabric dye in an airbrush. That'll cause little to no impact on the fabric breathing.

Bryan

Back