Built myself my own rack..

andycerrone

Banned
Just cut some wood and stole someones design from here. I lost who's it was, so I can't thank them properly. Anyways, all I need to do is put the rack rails on (which I need to pick up) then I'm done.

Attachments

• DSCF3718.JPG
    DSCF3718.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 331
I don't see laminates on the edge, did you go with solid pine or did you cover the edging somehow? Looks good and it's always WAY better to do stuff for yourself like this!!!! :)

Nate74 said:
I don't see laminates on the edge, did you go with solid pine or did you cover the edging somehow? Looks good and it's always WAY better to do stuff for yourself like this!!!! :)

It's solid pine, just sanded down (I haven't even stained it. I haven't decided on a color.) Thanks man!

andycerrone said:
Thanks! I still need to get the rack rails for it though. Lowes didn't carry what I was looking for, any suggestions where I can get em cheap?
I got a 5' pair at a local high end dealer that I used to buy a lot of shit from. They really didnt need them and I got em for $5. It may have been a shot of luck though.

how many spaces do you need? i have ten space rack rails i was going to use for a project that i'm not going to do now. they're just gathering dust.

thegunshyboy said:
how many spaces do you need? i have ten space rack rails i was going to use for a project that i'm not going to do now. they're just gathering dust.

It's a 21" space.. so what's that, 10 spaces?

Back