Beat Maker

Erion

hi again guys :) sorry if im bein enoying :) but i really need this favour if anyone knows a program or software to make beats .... as i have few of them but they sound and bit a bit childish :( and i cant do much with them ....

i would really be happy

Thnx :)

peritus said:
No problem...Good luck...

thank u :)
i m trying FL STUDIO 6 but i find it a bit hard :( and i waz going for Rebirth and i dono how to download it cuz it makes me a bit confusing cuz the are so many stuff and i dono wich 1 iz the right 1 .. but anyway thank u 1 more time :)

Peace

i dono how to download

You need to get a bitorrent client (i like Azureus, its free) and download the disk image which then needs to be burned onto CD using whatever CD prog (Nero etc). It is only offered as a torrent so thats what you need to do (there are instructions on the Rebirth Museum site)

altitude909 said:
You need to get a bitorrent client (i like Azureus, its free) and download the disk image which then needs to be burned onto CD using whatever CD prog (Nero etc). It is only offered as a torrent so thats what you need to do (there are instructions on the Rebirth Museum site)
:) well i waz thinking about that .... and then i said maybe izent the right 1 so now i know i waz right :)

Thank U Again :)

Beats are messy...the red stains don't come out if you forget to use a napkin. But they sure taste good :D .

Back